10.01.2008

Wedding Rings


At Angie Star, we revel in creating meaningful pieces to celebrate your love and partnership!  I have been honored to design wedding sets, engagement rings, and commitment bands for many beautiful couples.  Here are a few of my favorites...

Iolite and recycled sterling silver engagement ring by Katherine
$140

Simple, hammered sterling silver wedding bands by Katherine
$72 and $84

Fancy lemon quartz, brass, and sterling silver engagement set by Katherine
$72 and $120


sterling silver and brass wedding set with inscription inside the band by Katherine
$82 and $84

 It is meaningful to me that the rings are one of a kind, handmade, and designed specifically for the happy couple... Wedding rings are my favorite!

1 comment:

Kyle and Sharayah said...

I LOVE the lemon quartz set. Where can I view them on a website to purchase? Do you have an Etsy store?