2.09.2011

Winter sparkles for your sweet


Sparkling andalucite and pink garnets, bronze, 14 karat goldfill earrings


Sweet little quartz necklaces at Angie Star


3 layer gypsy necklace in bronze and 14 karat goldfill


chunky quartz necklace drips like icicles with garnet and gold


long and lovely andalucite and bound quartz, pretty as a long asymmetrical piece or doubled up (pictured) at Angie Star Jewelry


"All I could remember was the way your body held the ocean of myself and in that moment there was only one us in all creation"
-Brian Andreas

Custom stamping also available on recycled silver cuffs at Angie Star


My absolute favorite earrings. With delicious clear quartz, red quartz, African trade beads on 14 karat goldfill. A talisman for your fearless heart!


a sparkling trail of clear quartz crystals to catch the winter's light. 14 karat goldfill earrings at Angie Star Jewelry


mystic quartz glows from within, bound in 14 karat goldfill


playful freshwater pearl cluster earrings on recycled sterling silver


and a matching pearl necklace, freshwater pearls hand knotted on silk.


a Moonspun classic, the seven sisters necklace with seven interlocking goldfill rings on a sweet little chain. What a special gift for your sweet!

1 comment:

Katie Morales said...

Hi - I have loved looking through your site; such beautiful work! I am from Canada, and I am just wondering how I might order some pieces? I did look at the Angie Star site, but I didn't see all of your work on there. If you can please let me know that would be great. My email address is katiemorales@yahoo.ca. Thanks!